NOBLE ROT ISSUE 23 // WINE JOURNALRegular price $19.00 Save $-19.00
Issue 23 – IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
Published July 2020
In the cork poppin’, gut bustin’, merry makin’ new issue of Noble Rot magazine...…we spotlight the wines of Catalonia and Jurançon, as well as Burgundy’s often under-appreciated Aligoté. From Els Jelepins and Pepe Raventos to Sylvain Pataille and the uber-cult Clos Joliette, we tell the stories behind some of Europe’s most exciting domaines.
In this installment…
- …temporarily otherwise employed critic Marina O’Loughlin imagines her ideal restaurant, Diana Henry writes about restaurants’ restorative magic, and Honey & Co’s Itamar Srulovich reminisces about his last meal out before lockdown.
- …author and importer Kermit Lynch, Beastie Boy Mike Diamond, writer Andrew Jefford and Noble Rot editor Dan Keeling ask: if they are not drinking their most treasured bottles now, with the world appearing to be self-destructing, when will they do it?
- …Fay Maschler profiles Italian cookery supremo Giorgio Locatelli
- ...we spotlight Anjou and Savennières, two of France’s most exciting white wine appellations; talk to iconoclastic Mâconnais legend Jean-Marie Guffens, and take a look at Beaujolais’ long -lost terroir classifications.
- …we feature our guide to the best places on the planet to drink natural wine; Russell Norman reveals the spiciest moments of London restaurant folklore; and we take a fresh look at The Zuni Café Cookbook.
Plus recipes, stories and musings from Simon Hopkinson, Rachel Roddy, Ruby Tandoh, Alastair Little, Jon Bonné, Stephen Harris, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson, Simon J Woolf, and John Niven, among much more…
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Buyer Must be 21 to Purchase Alcohol
WINE DELIVERY WITHIN THE CINCINNATI AREA
We do our best to have all orders placed BEFORE NOON delivered SAME DAY. All orders placed after noon, will be delivered the next day. Cincinnati orders over $150 in certain areas will receive FREE DELIVERY. Delivery distances defined by zip codes. See delivery zones below.
PICK UP AT 1206 BROADWAY
Drop by during normal store hours to pick up your order. If you are looking for a time outside of store hours, please send us a note and a team member will try to accommodate.
WINE SHIPPING VIA USPS / UPS
The cost of shipping varies depending on which shipping option the buyer selects, as well as destination and number of bottles. The appropriate shipping rates will be calculated at checkout.
In the case of shipments outside of Ohio, the sole responsibility for complying with local regulations or tax requirements rests with the customer.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide a current, shippable, physical delivery address. In the event a shipment cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address provided by the purchaser, or after three delivery attempts by the carrier, Hart & Cru reserves the right to charge purchaser the applicable carrier fee for rerouting to an alternative address or re-shipping to the same address.
DELIVERY ZONE 1 ( FREE DELIVERY OVER $150 OTHERWISE $10 ) :
45111 - 45147 -45174 - 45202 - 45203 - 45204 - 45205 - 45206 - 45207 - 45208 -45209 - 45211 - 45212 - 45213 - 45214 - 45215 - 45216 - 45217 - 45218 - 45219 - 45220 - 45221 - 45223 - 45224 -45225 - 45226 -45227 - 45229 - 45231 - 45232 - 45236 - 45237 - 45238 - 45239 - 45241 - 45242 - 45243 - 45244
DELIVERY ZONE 2 ( $10 DELIVERY ) :
45011 - 45014 - 45039 - 45040 - 45051 - 45069 - 45122 - 45140 - 45150 - 45230 - 45233 - 45240 - 45245 - 45246 - 45247 - 45248 - 45249 - 45250 - 45251 - 45252 – 45255
We’re happy to help. If you have questions about getting wine to you, please reach out at: email@example.com.