PIEDMONT | 9 WINES | $80Regular price $102.24 Save $-102.24
*$80 Class + Tax & Grat
Join us for an exploration of the rolling hills of Piedmont, Italy. We’ll be tasting the esteemed wines from the villages of Barolo and Barbaresco as well as the humble (but delicious!) grapes grown alongside them.
Arrive at Sunday School with an open palate.
- Tintero, Moscato d'Asti 'Sori Gramella' 2020
- Malvirà, Roero Arneis 2020
- Picollo Ernesto, Gavi di Gavi 'Le Rive' 2020
- G. D. Vajra, Dolcetto d'Alba 2020
- Vietti, Barbera d'Alba 'La Crena' 2019
- Piero Benevelli, Langhe Nebbiolo 2020
- Fratelli Alessandria Barolo 'Monvigliero' 2017
- Baudana Barolo del Comune di Serralunga 2017
- Marchesi di Gresy, Barbaresco 'Martignenga' 2018
**** Due to limited seats for each class we can not offer refunds on tickets. We will do our best to offer seats to waiting list and happy to refund once seats are re-filled.