COASTAL WINE | 9 WINES | $70Regular price $89.46 Save $-89.46
*$70 Class + Tax & Grat
Sunday, June 11th | 12pm-1:30pm
Sunday, June 25th | 12pm-1:30pm
Tasting from all across Europe's coastal regions as well as the California coast to better understand the ways these climates can effect taste and structure (and why these wines are so damn delicious!)
While the coast tends to evoke a glass of chilled white, we’ll be tasting coastal sparkling and red wines as well! There’ll be stories to share from the Cru with wine education sprinkled in. Get ready to sip!
Arrive at Sunday School with an open palate.
- Alta Alella, Bruant 2020
- Julien Braud, Muscadet Sevre et Maine 2020
- Gaintza, Txakolina VINTAGE TBD
- Felici Verdicchio, dei Castelli di Jesi 2021
- Presqu'ile, Estate Chardonnay 2018
- La Felce, Felcerosso NV
- Oriol Artigas, El Rumbero 2021
- Railsback Freres, Counoise 2020
- Domaine d'Aupilhac, Coteaux du Languedoc Les Cocalieres Rouge 2020