TOUR OF FRANCE | 8 Wines | $65Regular price $83.07 Save $-83.07
Tour of France
There is a saying “All Roads Lead to Burgundy.” In the grand scheme of the wine world, all roads do tend to lead to France. Ask any sommelier and they’ll tell you that France was one of the first places studied when getting their feet wet in the world of wine education. This Sunday School class is a journey through France through several of its most classic regions. Learn about four whites and four reds through the eyes of a world class producer that we love. We’ll have stories to share with all bottles available to take home. Sante!
- Julien Braud, Muscadet Sevre et Maine 2020
- Meyer-Fonne, Alsace Riesling Reserve 2020
- Costal, Chablis Les Truffieres 2019
- Alain Graillot, Crozes-Hermitage Blanc 2018
- Domaine de Fa, Fleurie Roche Guillon 2019
- Catherine et Pierre Breton, Bourgueil "Trinch!" 2019
- Saint Gayan, Gigondas "Origine" 2015
- Chateau Taillefer, Pomerol 2016
P.S. Sign up for four Sunday School classes and you'll earn some extra credit from us: a $50 gift card to use at Hart & Cru.