ALPINE WINE | 9 WINES | $70Regular price $89.46 Save $-89.46
*$70 Class + Tax & Grat
Sunday, October 8th | 12pm-1:30pm
Sunday, October 22nd | 12pm-1:30pm
Having just returned from Italy where we fell head-over-heel in love with the Alpine wines and terroir of Valtellina, we decided we to deep dive into the other exceptional wines coming out of this unusual terrain. Perfect from the onset of fall, we couldn’t be more excited to introduce you to these lean and elegant wines!
We’ll be tasting ALPINE WINES from all across the French and Italian Alps and exploring what makes them so distinct (and delicious!) We’ll be delving into sparkling, white, rose and red to best exemplify the versitility and distinct terroir of this central european mountain range! There’ll be stories to share from the Cru with wine education sprinkled in. Get ready to sip!
Arrive at Sunday School with an open palate.
- Patrick Bottex, Bugey-Cerdon La Cueille NV
- Kofererhof, Alto Adige Valle Isarco Kerner 2022
- Le Piane, Bianko 2021
- Rijckaert, Cotes du Jura Les Sarres Savagnin 2021
- Barbacan, Alpi Retiche Rosato 2021
- Abbazia di Novacella, Schiava 2021
- Grosjean Freres, Valle d'Aosta Gamay 2022
- Nicolas Gonin, Mondeuse 2019
- Ar Pe Pe, Il Pettirosso Valtellina Superiore DOCG 2016